IMSAnity: a Homestuck Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IMSAnity: a Homestuck Roleplay

This is a homestuck roleplay, exploring what would happen in a troll-human session of the game. This rp is currently closed to players, although if you want to be a derse or prospit agent, you are welcome to join.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions Empty Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:41 pm

moribundConqueror

Admin

If you have something to say to the mods that affects the running of this roleplay, and it isn't a rule that you would like to add, please toss it under here, and we will check it out!

https://imsanity.rpg-board.net

2Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions Empty Re: Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:04 am

infinityAlternator

infinityAlternator

Question: How closely are the rooms mirrored from Prospit to real life? If I move an object in someones room on Prospit, will it move in their real room? If I place something in their room on Prospit will it show up in their real room? If they leave something in their real room, will it show up in their room on Prospit (where I could find it)?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum